What we all up to on this non football weekend?!

In prestwich, wasn't panning ob doing owt but sun was out a bit early on so met a mate in town , pubs full of egg chasers so fucked off up here for a few pints

Italian for a friend’s b’day, cocktails, then off to an ‘Adult’ night club for some avante-garde and doubtlessly overpriced entertainment.
(Her idea)

Started on my new career today,
clearing gutters.
Thought I’d start around leafy Cheshire for the big tips.
Met some right headbangers,
one chap made a grab for my bollocks as he was showing me the gutters at the back.
So I went up the ladders and couldn’t help looking through upstairs window where the old boy was actually shaving his bollocks.
I couldn’t get out of there quick enough and even forgot the ladders.

Well I've been lying on the sofa in just my undies,and stolen hotel nightgown,I'm having jerk chicken for tea,later on I will watch a film,Joseph andhis amazing technicolour dreamcoat.And just to stop me getting the horn I have thee pictures on the wall,Kerry katona,Rebecca vardy,and Diane abbot.

Well I've been lying on the sofa in just my undies,and stolen hotel nightgown,I'm having jerk chicken for tea,later on I will watch a film,Joseph andhis amazing technicolour dreamcoat.And just to stop me getting the horn I have thee pictures on the wall,Kerry katona,Rebecca vardy,and Diane abbot.
Yeah but which would you snog,marry,avoid?

I am spending the week end in my garage. I have an old dining table, c1930. It has been sadly treated over 90 years, layers of stain, polish, polyurethane, varnished when dusty. Spent years avoiding dealing with it; it even has teeth marks from my toddler son and he is 37 now! The piece de resistance is a part where the pattern from a plastic table cloth is imprinted. Dining room is resplendent, newly decorated and table looks shabby.
So I am up to my armpits in stripper, scrapers, sanding blocks, glass paper, a brush for the grooves, white spirit, beeswax etc. My back is killing me.
When my wife gets home from her girly jolly in Tenerife, I expect a bj at least. If not, I'll tell her I spent the week with a stripper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.