What we all up to on this non football weekend?!

I am spending the week end in my garage. I have an old dining table, c1930. It has been sadly treated over 90 years, layers of stain, polish, polyurethane, varnished when dusty. Spent years avoiding dealing with it; it even has teeth marks from my toddler son and he is 37 now! The piece de resistance is a part where the pattern from a plastic table cloth is imprinted. Dining room is resplendent, newly decorated and table looks shabby.
So I am up to my armpits in stripper, scrapers, sanding blocks, glass paper, a brush for the grooves, white spirit, beeswax etc. My back is killing me.
When my wife gets home from her girly jolly in Tenerife, I expect a bj at least. If not, I'll tell her I spent the week with a stripper.
Well it depends,did you pay for the girls trip? if you did your request is a reasonable one,if you didn't you might not have a case ;)

Well it depends,did you pay for the girls trip? if you did your request is a reasonable one,if you didn't you might not have a case ;)
Karen, I've been paying for years and years and years and.....

I am spending the week end in my garage. I have an old dining table, c1930. It has been sadly treated over 90 years, layers of stain, polish, polyurethane, varnished when dusty. Spent years avoiding dealing with it; it even has teeth marks from my toddler son and he is 37 now! The piece de resistance is a part where the pattern from a plastic table cloth is imprinted. Dining room is resplendent, newly decorated and table looks shabby.
So I am up to my armpits in stripper, scrapers, sanding blocks, glass paper, a brush for the grooves, white spirit, beeswax etc. My back is killing me.
When my wife gets home from her girly jolly in Tenerife, I expect a bj at least. If not, I'll tell her I spent the week with a stripper.
You forgot wire wool mate perfect with a drop of paint stripper on it to remove all the grime and shit ..

You forgot wire wool mate perfect with a drop of paint stripper on it to remove all the grime and shit ..
You are correct. I have plenty, just missed it off my list, together with stain! The shit is so thick, I have removed a ton, before I can even get to the wire wool stage!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.