Talksport

Here’s one for all you Talkshite fans, buy the Sun tomorrow and you can get the option to purchase a new publication “20 years of Talksport” for just 7.99 instead of 12.99, bargain.

To entice you, they’ve put these magical teasers out there:

“I sang a duet with Brian McFadden at a wedding” Alan Brazil

“Sir Alex belted out his favourite karaoke song” Laura Woods

“Whether you are a fan of talkSPORT or are looking for a Christmas gift for that sports-loving family member or friend – don’t forget to pick up the paper tomorrow. It’s a deal you don’t want to miss!”

With the promise of such anecdotal tales who could resist?

I wouldn’t wipe my arse with it

Here’s one for all you Talkshite fans, buy the Sun tomorrow and you can get the option to purchase a new publication “20 years of Talksport” for just 7.99 instead of 12.99, bargain.

To entice you, they’ve put these magical teasers out there:

“I sang a duet with Brian McFadden at a wedding” Alan Brazil

“Sir Alex belted out his favourite karaoke song” Laura Woods

“Whether you are a fan of talkSPORT or are looking for a Christmas gift for that sports-loving family member or friend – don’t forget to pick up the paper tomorrow. It’s a deal you don’t want to miss!”

With the promise of such anecdotal tales who could resist?

I wouldn’t wipe my arse with it
You would advertise the book and the Sun though.lol

In peps first season he said he would walk or be sacked before dec 25th lol
Ahh... Mr Cascarino, the font of all football knowledge.. spouting crap which invariably turns out to be lies and then suffers no consequences for peddling incorrect information.. In a normal place of work, if you constantly gave out incorrect information or mislead your customers or the general public you'd be out on your arse with your reputation in tatters..

Ahh... Mr Cascarino, the font of all football knowledge.. spouting crap which invariably turns out to be lies and then suffers no consequences for peddling incorrect information.. In a normal place of work, if you constantly gave out incorrect information or mislead your customers or the general public you'd be out on your arse with your reputation in tatters..

Sounds like the perfect employee for that station. If you talk shite and it generates ridicule, outrage, angry callers, social media abuse etc... you've got a job for life... no matter how wrong you were

When is Saunders back. The station needs someone who is articulate, clear thinking, putting points across adroitly and Succinctly. He brings something to the line up that is missing at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.