Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This has got defeat written all over it. Palace and Leicester play the exact football we don't need to be coming up against right now with no defence and all that. Hope I'm wrong.
No defence? Isn't everyone bar Laporte and Sane supposed to be fit for this? Laporte is your best defender but the team shouldn't crumble without him. You'll score a few goals and Palace will get one back. It's how I see it going.

We need to gap to stay as is until Feb at least I can't see us closing and odds are it will widen but as long as we don't play like we did against Wolves and play like we can and should most games and by most I mean at least 24 or the last 30 we can't complain albeit for me Liverpool will break their duck this season.
We need the gap to be no more than 5 on a November 11th, mate, or this thing could be done and dusted by Christmas!!!

Our attack wasn't sharp enough to kill game lately. Constant rotations too early seem to destroy their rhythms imo (i.e. Mahrez was MoM then benched, Kun scoring for fun then benched and came back goal drought, ...).

No defence? Isn't everyone bar Laporte and Sane supposed to be fit for this? Laporte is your best defender but the team shouldn't crumble without him. You'll score a few goals and Palace will get one back. It's how I see it going.

Two things I'll guarantee you, we won't get a penalty and the keeper won't gift us a goal.

I've just posted this somewhere else

call me a drama queen but i am not looking foward to this

if moss is involved in any way i'm not even going to watch
We'll be fine we have players returning i think so defensivley we should be a lot more stable. kdb is back so we should be better going forward and will probably create a lot more chances.

If the gap gets much wider i cannot see the dippers losing the games required to let us back in Sadly i cannot see us not dropping more points we have teams giving everything to beat the current champs and finding it easier thanks to our kamikaze defending The error and gamble of not buying a CH has been seen to bite us on the bum and not only that we have players who we have all mentioned that are playing without the form of last season

Sterling - Jesus - Mahrez
KDB - Rodri - Bernardo
Mendy - Fern - Stones - Walker
Eddy

--------------------Ederson

Walker-- Ferna-- Garcia/Taylor HB-- Cancello

Rodri

-----Bernado S. ---David Silva- ----KDB-----Sterling

----------------------Sergio

It looks a very attacking midfield (it is) but its also got work rate and ability to retain the ball and win it back (somethign we lack with both Gundogan and Mahrez in the team.

I also think that we need to drop Ottomendi - we have to try one of he young lads as he couldnt be worse at present....

Angelino at left back might also be a good shout but Cancello actually played better there in the firs half compared to his performance in his ore natural position in the second half vs Wolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.