Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Talks to the cats like they're toddlers and refers to me as daddy when talking to them, for example: "OK little baby boy, daddy's gonna give you some din dins“.

It's the only thing she does that makes me hate her.
Mine too. Annoyed me for years. But it's catching, last week I was talking to them that way too.

The convoluted process of her trying to elicit information by asking a series of seemingly non related questions with the misguided impression that you are too thick to realise what she is doing. The answer she is after is not going to be forthcoming from the question she asked, but she thinks she can try and get more information around the subject before she actually gets round to asking it. Tiresome. I think she will have to go soon, been consistently miserable as fuck for weeks now. And her teenage boy is a twat.
Does having a teenage boy count as an annoying thing your missus does?

Just got to bite my tongue mate can't be easy for her.fucking changes her mind like the wind and short term memory loss means she can't remember what she's moaning about so finds something else:)
I thought they were all like that anyway.

1. Always, and I mean every single time, when she sends me on an errand she calls me back as I'm heading out the door to go over the plan 1 more fucking time!!!

2. She admonishes me for not doing what I haven't actually got round to starting yet, because she has only just fucking told me what it is she wants.

3. She promises sexual favours for me dealing with things that she doesn't want to do, and when it's done she renages on the deal..... although, to be fair, she is good at using her womanly ways!!! And its partly my fault for falling for it time and again! Damn you, male harmones!!!!

1. Always, and I mean every single time, when she sends me on an errand she calls me back as I'm heading out the door to go over the plan 1 more fucking time!!!

2. She admonishes me for not doing what I haven't actually got round to starting yet, because she has only just fucking told me what it is she wants.

3. She promises sexual favours for me dealing with things that she doesn't want to do, and when it's done she renages on the deal..... although, to be fair, she is good at using her womanly ways!!! And its partly my fault for falling for it time and again! Damn you, male harmones!!!!

Your life sounds tragic mate.

Get the sexual favours done up front 1st before doing the things she wants you to do.
If she refuses don't comply.

Grow some balls.

Talks endlessly about shite im not interested in. Started pausing the tv so she can speak freely without me missing whatever im watching but she then says im putting her under pressure.

also ... if shes had a night when shes had loads of work in the lap top and hardly spoken, she wants to then talk about shit im not interested in in bed , when i just want to sleep!!!

so basically her talking winds me up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.