General Videogame Thread

Anyone seen the announcements on the PS5? Supposedly full backwards disc compatability with every generation back to the original PlayStation and Horizon Zero Dawn 2 will be a launch exclusive, according to rumours.

On the downside the launch price could be as high as £599! Interesting to see what Microsoft do, I think the XBONE has been a real let down, primarily in terms of gaming library.
If it's true about the backwards compatibility for all previous consoles, £599 is an absolute bargain IMO. A standalone new PS2 is about £250+!

I've had a few goes of the 2nd one on my mates playstation and loved it. Had the first one which I played to death. After playing GTA online with my mates we are all looking forward to this (Most of us are PC only users these days.)
It really is an amazing experience; the character development, the dialogue, the world, the things you can do. Be aware that they aren't joking when they say the main campaign is about 80 hours long. Hope you have fun with it, mate, it's truly a wonderful game!

I'm interested to hear more about death strending's gameplay but I may struggle with cyberpunk unfortunately. Me and first person don't get on well, in fact the only first person games I've played in the last decade were Skyrim and Dead Island, plus about five minutes of Condemned 2 at a mates which just knocked me sick.

Wish developers would just add a 3rd person view option.where possible.

Thought it was just me. Only 1st persom I ever played was Halo. The rest since give me a headache. Agree, what I wouldnt give for 3rd person options. I really miss Splinter Cell franchise. Some of best games. Recently finished RDR2 which was breathtaking.

got fifa the other day,and im really enjoying it,seems the game play in more tense in a sort of way ,I'm actually cheering when we score,just finished my first season and I've won

charity shield (or whatever its called )
league cup
fa cup
prem title
and just beat Bayern for the champs league , fucking have it

:) might need to up the difficulty ,I'm on world class.
2nd season im just on the run up to the charity shield v united :)

Career Mode has sunk to a new low. It’s almost unplayable, Liverpool got relegated and City finished 17th in my first season. Fifa career modes 10 years ago had a shit load more detail to what it has now. If they added some of those features they had years ago to now then it would improve instantly. Game developers don’t give a fuck about single player campaigns, it’s all about the revenue from online transactions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.