Bands or artists to see before you or they die

I would have loved Zep to tour after they did that O2 gig but at least I saw them at Knebworth.

Not really many of my favourite acts still going that I have not seen so there's very few that I have a desperate need to see again. With a number of acts I've thought this will be the last time I bother going to see them or that they will tour but several years later find I have seen them again. Bruce is the major example and I'm keen now to take my daughters to see him if he tours again.

Thought I'd seen the Stones for the last time when they played Hyde Park a few years ago but they toured last year and were fantastic. Going to see Ronnie Wood play a solo gig next month, which will be a first.

Off to see what's left of Focus for the first time later this month and I'm going to see Keith Urban next year, which is another first.

Hoping Diamond Dave will take his bad on tour after his Vegas stint and will grace these shores as it seems there's no hope of a Van Halen tour, which, along with Zep, would have topped my wish list of bands I'd like to see again.

Guess that moves an Oasis reunion to the top of the list.

Saw him at The Ritz about 25 years ago and again a few months later supporting BB King.
In his hayday he was peerless. Saw him many times, before drug and mental health problems took a toll on him.
Mick Fleetwood said " When Peter was on form, he could make you weep." Quite so.

Not seen him either. Was nearly tempted to go to his last Wembley show.

Oh, just remembered, we are going to go and see Elton on his final tour. Only saw him do a solo gig once, in 1983, and my wife never has.
Elton John played locally(ish) this year, meant to see him but it didn't happen

Reactions: OB1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.