Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was chatting to a mate who is a Liverpool fan. I basically told him that, short of an all time huge bottle job, I couldn't see City winning it. He wanted to get his excuses in: that 8 points is nothing, that it was unfair to call it a bottling, etc etc. It's now struck me: they're fucking terrified to win it. They're already flapping about being so far in front. I thought Carragher was putting on a brave face last season, but I honestly think they believe themselves to be better chasers than leaders. I was convinced the league was over, but now I'm not so sure. 30 more games of all that pressure. One loss and they're going to get more nervy than you can imagine, because they know we can put 15 back to back wins down if we need to.

I thought to become a great team you first have to win the premier league????
No mate that is not correct... First they must win it by over a hundred points... Then that still isn't enough. ‘To be classed as a great team they need to win it back to back’.Then when they do that with sum of 198 points over two seasons, then.....it still not enough to be great. They need to also win a domestic clean sweep of all trophies available. Then just then ..... they still won’t be good enough to be a ‘ great team ‘ ..... Oh wait a sec. We are talking about Liverpool sorry I forgot, they are already the bestest team since the dawn of time. Silly me!!!!

Last edited:
i think i remember somebody saying that you can win the champions league and not win a game in the groups, and not win a knockout tie over the 90min and extra time but on pens then win the final on pens ?? crazy to think its that easy to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.