SpongeBob Squarepants accused of "normalising violent and racist colonialism"

tenor.gif

Professor Barker says in her report, called Unsettling SpongeBob And The Legacies Of Violence On Bikini Bottom, that the cartoon is guilty of the "whitewashing of violent American military activities".

I think Professor Barker should be relieved of her position for wasting time and money on ludicrous projects.

She has a point all these cartoons kids shows are dodgy. Have you ever watched in the night garden and its promotion of racism if you don't believe me watch how all the characters when getting on the ninky nonk have to sit in there own designated carriages.

Or peppa pig where every animal can talk except for ducks or in fact any other of our avion friends and fish. Can you imagine if we excluded parts of society like that.

I let my kids watch the mindless violence of Tom n Jerry and road runner etc as they don't seem to have done my generation any harm.

She has a point all these cartoons kids shows are dodgy. Have you ever watched in the night garden and its promotion of racism if you don't believe me watch how all the characters when getting on the ninky nonk have to sit in there own designated carriages.

Or peppa pig where every animal can talk except for ducks or in fact any other of our avion friends and fish. Can you imagine if we excluded parts of society like that.

I let my kids watch the mindless violence of Tom n Jerry and road runner etc as they don't seem to have done my generation any harm.
Magic roundabout promotes drugs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.