Last Film You Saw

"Fractured".

I wasn't sure if I liked Sam Worthington, as an actor, but this Netflix film has sold me on him. He's simply superb in it!

As for the film, it doesn't offer up surprises, per se, but there are some thought provoking moments and the directing and editing are excellent.

One of the more completed works by Netflix and certainly one of their best.
I've heard a few good things about this film. Am in the process of downloading it now, and will try to watch it on a night when there's no football on the telly!

Watched 'The Foreigner' on netflix last night, Jackie Chan, Pearce Brosnan, worth watchin.

IRA splinter group bomb goes off in London, killing a young Chinese girl, among others. Jackie Chan's character is her father and he goes a bit Rambo on his quest for revenge, I enjoyed it, but don't expect anything ground-breaking.

I saw Scott Pilgrim VS the world again... I absolutely love it! I still don't understand how it did not do well at all at the box office..

Not sure how you can be a fan of the series and say that was dreadful.
it was exactly the same as the episodes. They done it perfectly.

Perfect pace for me. Just enough happening to keep me hooked and played enough on the left-over hope that Jesse gets his happy ending.

It was ace to feel that “I’m watching a Breaking Bad episode for the first time” feeling again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.