Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate that is not correct... First they must win it by over a hundred points... Then that still isn't enough. ‘To be classed as a great team they need to win it back to back’.Then when they do that with sum of 198 points over two seasons, then.....it still not enough to be great. They need to also win a domestic clean sweep of all trophies available. Then just then ..... they still won’t be good enough to be a ‘ great team ‘ ..... Oh wait a sec. We are talking about Liverpool sorry I forgot, they are already the bestest team since the dawn of time. Silly me!!!!

When you put all our achievements over the past two years like that you have to feel sorry for the owners, Pep and the players for not getting the recognition they deserve.

No, we're terrified to lose it. Again. 30 years mostly in the wilderness doesn't exactly fill us with confidence. And as you say, City can pull off huge streaks.

Yeah, we are arguing the same thing I think. I just hadn't realised how deep that anxiety went. He is at his gobbiest when it might happen and it his quietest when it should happen. It's yours to lose and it's only now that I'm realising how terrifying that is for you all, and strangely that gives me hope.

i think i remember somebody saying that you can win the champions league and not win a game in the groups, and not win a knockout tie over the 90min and extra time but on pens then win the final on pens ?? crazy to think its that easy to win

That's true of any cup, tbf.

i think i remember somebody saying that you can win the champions league and not win a game in the groups, and not win a knockout tie over the 90min and extra time but on pens then win the final on pens ?? crazy to think its that easy to win
It's probably technically correct (if there's a lot of draws in the group). But I wouldn't like to be relying on getting out of the group with three points.

Unless you're looking at getting out of the group in the wrong direction!

It's probably technically correct (if there's a lot of draws in the group). But I wouldn't like to be relying on getting out of the group with three points.

6 games in the group?

No, we're terrified to lose it. Again. 30 years mostly in the wilderness doesn't exactly fill us with confidence. And as you say, City can pull off huge streaks.
Enjoy your time on top Wibbley... 8 games in and the flares are lit and the t shirts have gone to print... You've gone even earlier than usual this year laa... Long way to go and it's not over by a long chalk... You choked in 2014, again in 2018... and remember, all good things come in 3's

its a 6 game group stage and one club could beat everybody but your club with 2 draws so top clubs gets 14 points you can get 6 the others draw all the other 4 games gives them 4 points then the knockouts on win pens final win on pens ?? i think that's right ?? anyway daft competition calling it champions league when teams have not been champions of there country for 30 years and win it crazy

its a 6 game group stage and one club could beat everybody but your club with 2 draws so top clubs gets 14 points you can get 6 the others draw all the other 4 games gives them 4 points then the knockouts on win pens final win on pens ?? i think that's right ?? anyway daft competition calling it champions league when teams have not been champions of there country for 30 years and win it crazy

Last season's finalists haven’t won their domestic league for more than a combined 80 years.

Champions? Are they fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.