Croatia

Got back from Tucepi last week, beautiful country lovely people, cheapish beer, variable quality of wine and crystal clear sea. We went all inclusive but when we go again (soon) we will go self catering as all inclusive wasn't worth it. Highly recommended.

I'm thinking of going back to Croatia(end of may) having only been once to Zadr. Booking as a lads adventure holiday for 4.

Done Plitvice lakes which is stunning and white water rafting in the area of Zadr.

I'd like advice on things to do in other areas of Croatia. Anyone done paragliding there?
@purplenose . I'm particularly looking forward to hearing what you have to say pal. Cheers.

I'm thinking of going back to Croatia(end of may) having only been once to Zadr. Booking as a lads adventure holiday for 4.

Done Plitvice lakes which is stunning and white water rafting in the area of Zadr.

I'd like advice on things to do in other areas of Croatia. Anyone done paragliding there?
@purplenose . I'm particularly looking forward to hearing what you have to say pal. Cheers.

I think if you are looking for a bit of a lads adventure holiday I would imagine there will be plenty on offer in the big resorts around Split/ Dubrovnik, will island hoping hikes and stuff be adventure enough?

Havent seen paragliding where we go but we go off season but I cannot think there will not be plenty of opportunities for such things.

4 lads did you say!! Did I mention the women, if only I were younger. You would struggle to have a good old lads pull a munter night thats for certain. Most of them are stunning.

I think if you are looking for a bit of a lads adventure holiday I would imagine there will be plenty on offer in the big resorts around Split/ Dubrovnik, will island hoping hikes and stuff be adventure enough?

Havent seen paragliding where we go but we go off season but I cannot think there will not be plenty of opportunities for such things.

4 lads did you say!! Did I mention the women, if only I were younger. You would struggle to have a good old lads pull a munter night thats for certain. Most of them are stunning.
Thanks mate. We recently did Benidorm which was good although Beni isn't my usual cup of tea though. That said I believe a holiday is as good as you make it and we had good fun. I don't like drinking all day but one of the lads is bordering alcoholic. He cracked 2 cans of beer open before breki and when Chris mentioned to him they had prosecco on in the dining room he proceeded to help himself to a full bottle at 8am! We spent too much time drinking during the day for my liking, hence me wanting to arrange an adventure holiday.

If he can manage a can or a glass of wine whilst white water rafting or paragliding then fair play!

We aren't going to pull crumpet as two are married, one is single but he's the one that's having an affair with drink so he won't much notice any potential top totty, and I'm single but friends with 'benefoots' ; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.