Knees as you age

Creaking knees....find something you can sit on tall enough so your feet don't touch the floor and will allow you to swing your legs underneath you...swing em for 15mins a day

A 24hr fast is beneficial in re-invigorating inner mechanicals (cant remember specifically)of the knee
Swinging knees as outlined above is so simple ..but effective.

Another method is to massage/gently move the patella bone with thumb and fore finger in 8 different directions ..gently but firmly...twice...i.e. north south east west and corner to corner. ..again,simple but effective.

All bodily pains can be helped by raw lemon juice,root ginger and warm water. ..has helped me recover from joint pain after 5 a side.footy for years....highly non inflammatory. .which of course means pain relief as all pain is due to inflammation ie inflamed cells.

My knees are fucked. Think a lot of it is down to playing too much footy on AstroTurf over the years. Really started noticing it when I had kids, I’d kneel down to play with them or change nappies and it’d be agony getting back up again. Soon be dead...
Astro turf is incredibly bad for ageing knees as a footballer.I only play indoor five a side now..I avoid astro turf at all costs.into my 50s now and it does the knees no good at all.no point trying to stay fit playing footy and doing gross damage to your knee joints resulting in decreased mobility in later life.

Swinging knees as outlined above is so simple ..but effective.

Another method is to massage/gently move the patella bone with thumb and fore finger in 8 different directions ..gently but firmly...twice...i.e. north south east west and corner to corner. ..again,simple but effective.

All bodily pains can be helped by raw lemon juice,root ginger and warm water. ..has helped me recover from joint pain after 5 a side.footy for years....highly non inflammatory. .which of course means pain relief as all pain is due to inflammation ie inflamed cells.
I make the ginger tea as well, got the recipe from an old east indian fella, i finely grate about a not quite golfball size amount into 2 cups of water and boil it down so it will fit in a mug, touch of natural liquid honey and lime juice, lemon is good as well. Great inflamatory, but also it will help your digestive track like you wouldnt believe and i havn't had a cold in years. Start every day for a week then once or twice a week after.

I make the ginger tea as well, got the recipe from an old east indian fella, i finely grate about a not quite golfball size amount into 2 cups of water and boil it down so it will fit in a mug, touch of natural liquid honey and lime juice, lemon is good as well. Great inflamatory, but also it will help your digestive track like you wouldnt believe and i havn't had a cold in years. Start every day for a week then once or twice a week after.
Yeah lemon and ginger also great for a whole range of other bodily ailments ...and i mean a lot of other things .which makes sense as most dis-ease...is caused by inflamed Cells. .
The effiecient inner workings of the digestive system are super important given the body's need to extract the appropriate amount of nutrients from the food that we eat ..and dispose of waste regularly to avoid the build up of toxins which then cause all the different problems. .all linked to our digestive system which is directly linked to the food we put in....lemon juice and ginger help make the body alkaline...." No dis-ease can exist/grow in an alkaline state"...
Putting the work into studying natural remedies is so rewarding ..It's bin a five year journey and the best thing I've ever done .

Do you mean you reduce it on a pan till you have half the liquid left?

Cider was my teenage drink of choice,proper cornish cider,couldn't stomach it now,i haven't had a drink for about 25yrs due to illness and medication,,taxi force fed me some gin and tonic at the meet up now i have a craving for beer and crisps! hope it's not a slippery slope lol
Sergio likes this

Posture is everything when it comes to knees.

If your hips are out of alignment, it can put excessive pressure on your knees. Hip flexors and glutes have a huge bearing on the way weight is distributed trough your knees, and any imbalance may apply a twist to your pelvis which translates through your knees. The illiotibilal band (ITB - a bind of fibres which runs along the outside of your quadricep muscle from the hips to the knee) can also become over-tight and cause knee pain.

Basically, the body is a fragile thing, and you need to look after it.
Went to see a Physio last week about tightness down my hip/thigh and she said it was ITB issues. She was fit as fuck with an amazing arse in her Lycra. Looking forward to my repeat visit next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.