Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

How have fans found previous away trips to Italy? Any issues with dick head locals?

Been having a mooch on Google for bars/pubs in Milan.

We'll be there from Tuesday afternoon so needing somewhere to watch the games on Tuesday night with a Peroni or 12.
One mentioned earlier in the thread, The English Football Pub.
Also seen a 442 Sports Pub, Offside Sports Pub and a cocktail bar (randomly) called Nottingham Forest, which you'd assume shows sport, along with the usual smattering of Irish bars.

Anyone been to any of these or have any further places worth checking out?

Never been to Milan but I understand its more restaurant type places rather than pubs, so wanna be prepared for when we arrive :)

CL games will almost certainly be on in the English Football Pub. I watched our New Years Eve match v the Dippers there a couple if years back. It was a decent bar with good beer, reasonably priced by Milan standards, and I enjoyed it there. You are correct - Milan is more about restaurants & cafes than bars.

Think im on these flights but thought it was 17.30 going
Just checked mine then we go at 16.15pm Tues n 16.35pm Thurs maybe your on the next flight. Looking forward to this now should be a good number of blues there by the looks of it 1500/2000 maybe as a guess?

Bars often serve free food with booze. So they look like a restaurant but are principally a bar. I thought Milan was very cheap 3 years ago. Cocktails were good value. Far too good. But then Sterling crashed!

Just checked mine then we go at 16.15pm Tues n 16.35pm Thurs maybe your on the next flight. Looking forward to this now should be a good number of blues there by the looks of it 1500/2000 maybe as a guess?

Im on the 17.10 flight going and 17.30 coming back yeah should be a good trip as long as the italian police are not to heavy handed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.