The most mental pub in Manchester?

Some say Sachas some say Fridays and t'others go with Waves but we call it "paradise revisited" with the food and ambience nothing short of tip top. Karaoke a few times a week and full to the brim of real characters full of diversity condversation and frivolity to make your day go with a bang. Staff always friendly and a good well stocked juke box and dance floor. It's a winner and priced up for the working man.

Some say Sachas some say Fridays and t'others go with Waves but we call it "paradise revisited" with the food and ambience nothing short of tip top. Karaoke a few times a week and full to the brim of real characters full of diversity condversation and frivolity to make your day go with a bang. Staff always friendly and a good well stocked juke box and dance floor. It's a winner and priced up for the working man.
Was one of the top night clubs in town back in the eighties/nineties.

Maybe faux pas mock Tudor, think it served as a cricket pavilion at one time. We lived on viccy Avenue east, and I did play for the gardeners arms football team for a while.
The black was painted timber maybe the white was asbestos. -;)
I went to Wembley in 76 with the Gardeners supporters club, they had a very good football team back then. When did you play for them?

Maybe faux pas mock Tudor, think it served as a cricket pavilion at one time. We lived on viccy Avenue east, and I did play for the gardeners arms football team for a while.
The black was painted timber maybe the white was asbestos. -;)

Think the Gardeners was a city pub, don’t know if it is these days. My grandad told me that one Saturday night after a derby defeat they blacked out the windows and all the regulars wore black armbands

Not Mcr but I know a guy who worked in pubs in Portsmouth.

There was one one on Fawcet Lane/(Street?) called ....Fawcet Inn.

They decided to micro-brew cider, called ...Fawcet Inn Cider.

He swears this is true.

I went to Wembley in 76 with the Gardeners supporters club, they had a very good football team back then. When did you play for them?

It was at the very end of my football days. Early 80s, most of the team had had better days. Though they were the nuttiest in Manchester. The centre circle was a big place by those days, and my potential was very much in the past.
Strange thing was that my brother did a family tree thing. We had a get together with an Aussie branch of the clan and they said that their folks had the gardeners way back.
Cant verify it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.