TV Series

The godfather of Harlem is 3 episodes in....

Paced a little like Boardwalk Empire but big potential, Whitaker is excellent as a always

This looks decent. Just checked my dodgy box and we've got the 1st two episodes so gonna give this a go as I like Forest Whitaker.

Never heard of Epix, glad it's on my box.

FOX who own FX are looking to their own online platform and are exiting their agreements with nf. Only 4 FX shows are still on NF at last check earlier this year with catalogues only being removed in future, not added.

tl;dr It is not coming to netflix.

Cheers for the heads up.

Watched El Camino last night.

Basically like two episodes following the last one. Nice bit of extra viewing for fans of the show. Nice for Jesse to find peace though would have liked him to have found Jack's money he stole from Walt. Enjoyed Walt's cameo too. Hard to see them doing another one, everything's pretty much wrapped up. I suppose it's only Skyler and Walt's family's future that is left open but probably not interesting enough for another movie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.