United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a genuinely bizarre quote. What exactly was he using "his nous" for if it wasn't to con the referee into sending someone off?

I saw another quote from him saying it was just a bit of "acting". Imagine being a doctor/physio and racingonto the pitch thinking someone has been knocked clean out, only to get there and hear him say something like "It's alright guys, I'm just pretending not to move". I'd chin the cocky little **** right there and then.

There's pretending to be injured, which is bad enough, and then there's pretending to be unconscious, which is absolutely despicable and should result in a lengthy ban heading his way.

The alternative is that he really was unconscious and Giggs has concocted this story to justify leaving him on for the second half, which is even worse!

Whichever is the correct explanation, the fact is that it is an example of blatant cheating which is condoned by his manager . Is this an example of the way united " educate " their players ?

Who'd have funk it that a cheating diving little prick like James was milking a challenge and saying he was play acting!
When you got Ashley young as a team mate and the family man as your gaffer then hitting the deck is the only way.
Hope defenders in the premier league have seen his quote and fuckin proper nail him when they face him, little rag gobshite.

Remember this is the same Ryan Giggs , who was " injured " for a 50% minimum of his international call-ups .
He's been booked a few times already for diving. I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt as I've seen Sterling sent flying by light touches. It happens when you're flying but when you read stuff like this it damages the credibility of the player.

Another aspect thst is irritating is the matter of fact way what it is reported. If what was a City player who had done that, then the media would be up in arms.

That's a genuinely bizarre quote. What exactly was he using "his nous" for if it wasn't to con the referee into sending someone off?

I saw another quote from him saying it was just a bit of "acting". Imagine being a doctor/physio and racing onto the pitch thinking someone has been knocked clean out, only to get there and hear him say something like "It's alright guys, I'm just pretending not to move". I'd chin the cocky little **** right there and then.

There's pretending to be injured, which is bad enough, and then there's pretending to be unconscious, which is absolutely despicable and should result in a lengthy ban heading his way.

The alternative is that he really was unconscious and Giggs has concocted this story to justify leaving him on for the second half, which is even worse!
Giggs is obviously well versed in trickery. You'd think that when this was reported, the reporter would highlight the points you make.

He's been booked a few times already for diving. I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt as I've seen Sterling sent flying by light touches. It happens when you're flying but when you read stuff like this it damages the credibility of the player.

Another aspect thst is irritating is the matter of fact way what it is reported. If what was a City player who had done that, then the media would be up in arms.
Exactly. "City Star's Cheat Shame" would be plastered across all the back pages and there'd be a loop of talking heads on SSN/TalkSport saying how this sort of stuff crosses the line and demands a ban.

And they'd be right too. Which makes it all the more puzzling why this is basically being laughed off as a jolly jape. Then you remember who he plays for the rest of the time!

Reactions: nmc
Giggs is obviously well versed in trickery. You'd think that when this was reported, the reporter would highlight the points you make.

Nobody in the media dare say it yet because he’s one of the “ precious” scumbag class of 92. But it’s plain to see Giggs is thick as ****.

FFVl02S.gif
Never thought Jude Law (on the radio) was a rag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.