Future Wingers

To be honest in 4 years time i do not believe any of our present wingers will be first choice or even at the club, and i do not think the FA will make the same mistake as last year,when City overturned utd`s 10 point lead they gave utd a 15 point lead by December, when City overturned liverpools 7 point lead they will give them a 15 point lead by December, but we have our own problems playing like we are a top 3 finish is not guaranteed so i doubt Pep will play youngsters when he does not have to
Alot wrong with what you said.

City overturned United 10 point lead? What? This did not happen.

Sterling, Sane, Mahrez, Bernardo ALL gone in 4 years? This is taking the piss surely.

Alot wrong with what you said.

City overturned United 10 point lead? What? This did not happen.

Sterling, Sane, Mahrez, Bernardo ALL gone in 4 years? This is taking the piss surely.
You consider Bernardo a winger i do not, Sane maybe gone by the end of the season, if sterling continues to improve Madrid and Barca will come in for him and who would not leave for them, Marhez will be 32 and well past his best
City did overturn utd`s 10 point lead we may have had 2 games in hand but they were top with a 10 point lead

You consider Bernardo a winger i do not, Sane maybe gone by the end of the season, if sterling continues to improve Madrid and Barca will come in for him and who would not leave for them, Marhez will be 32 and well past his best
City did overturn utd`s 10 point lead we may have had 2 games in hand but they were top with a 10 point lead
You have your years completely mixed up, United were not even close to us AT ANY POINT last season.

City won't let Sterling go unless Madrid plays an enormous amount, which they won't do.

Even if you don't consider Bernardo a winger, Pep does, and found great success with him there last season.

You have your years completely mixed up, United were not even close to us AT ANY POINT last season.

City won't let Sterling go unless Madrid plays an enormous amount, which they won't do.

Even if you don't consider Bernardo a winger, Pep does, and found great success with him there last season.
Not last year obviously, and i think your reading too much into Pep finding Bernardo game time with Silva and De Bruyne needing game time as well, Madrid will buy anyone they think will sell shirts

Not last year obviously, and i think your reading too much into Pep finding Bernardo game time with Silva and De Bruyne needing game time as well, Madrid will buy anyone they think will sell shirts
Madrid far more likely to go for Mbappe than Sterling imo.

Don't care who but they must have lightening pace.
The rest you can coach.....but train a donkey twice a day for ten years and it still won't win at Royal ascot.

Pace.pace.pace.........the three most important factors.

Don't care who but they must have lightening pace.
The rest you can coach.....but train a donkey twice a day for ten years and it still won't win at Royal ascot.

Pace.pace.pace.........the three most important factors.
I agree pace is the one thing you cannot learn, but i am pretty sure Pep likes a player with a good first touch as well, It gives the player that extra seconds thinking time, throw in the ability to use both feet, that sounds like Bailey but he is too much like Sterling in playing style

I’d sell Sane and sign Werner as a direct replacent in January; still sometimes raw, but a pacy, direct asset across the front 3.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.