Atalanta Away, Where Are You?

Bilboblue

Just purchased tickets, will be in 311, seems a few blocks not being sold, probably due to safety concerns about the stadium, as per the Atalanta fan telling us on here.

Was hoping we'd be in the second tier, but alas, 3rd tier it is!

311 Row 6 for me. The 2 middle sections on the front of the third were not available to pick at 9:15 when i went on.

Front of block 311 for me. If this sells out, which city must be confident of giving the way they have opened it up, we will have basically two separate away sections. The two middle front blocks and 1 middle back block closed.

311 also - third row - no option for the two middle sections - a circuitous route for us as flights very expensive direct from Manchester so its Liverpool - Dublin - Milan ! £87 return for the round trip Tues - Thursday

Waiting to get tickets from supporters club but expect same section
Flights from Edinburgh tues to Thursday still about 100 I think

Got mine from the SC, no idea where i'm located yet, not bothered, my name will be on the ticket and that's all that matters innit..!
Out first flight Wednesday morning from Heathrow (Alitalia) back Friday mid morning... Job done

Reckon this will sell out?
No chance of that in my opinion. You can generally get a good gauge of the level of interest on here.

I reckon maybe 3k, something like that. Happy to be proven wrong, but dont think we'll get 4k going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.