Aguero not 100%

am not saying he is over the hill and yes will still score goals but he and city and pep will have to pick the games he will play, the bigger games in the champions league over most of premier league games this season, it will be now number one target and try keep him fit and fresh

aguero has never played a full season of football for manchester city without injury, and missing big chunks of games that is why his records are what they are with goals per games, over the seasons aguero struggles with fitness and was looking like going when pep first come, but bought into pep ideas and worked hard and give it 100% and with the goals city and pep would not be not winners of 7 major trophies in 2 seasons

this is his last one big push for me in a city shirt city and city and pep will sign a couple of new striker/forwards in the summer, they will not fall into the trap like this season again when knowing players are leaving and other clubs bump up the price on there players, so yes maybe has one year left on his contract, but its a winding down season when city have to blood new players in his role, that how football works
Not if he is still the best and he is

am not saying he is over the hill and yes will still score goals but he and city and pep will have to pick the games he will play, the bigger games in the champions league over most of premier league games this season, it will be now number one target and try keep him fit and fresh

aguero has never played a full season of football for manchester city without injury, and missing big chunks of games that is why his records are what they are with goals per games, over the seasons aguero struggles with fitness and was looking like going when pep first come, but bought into pep ideas and worked hard and give it 100% and with the goals city and pep would not be not winners of 7 major trophies in 2 seasons

this is his last one big push for me in a city shirt city and city and pep will sign a couple of new striker/forwards in the summer, they will not fall into the trap like this season again when knowing players are leaving and other clubs bump up the price on there players, so yes maybe has one year left on his contract, but its a winding down season when city have to blood new players in his role, that how football works
The club are in a difficult position when it comes to replacing Augero, if Jesus is not in the team on a regular basis this season I think he will want out, but it's simply impossible to drop Augero, every time there has been the slightest doubt about him, he has bounced back even better.
The best striker in the club's history by far, a guy who never causes problems on or off the pitch and probably the Premier Leagues finest goal scorer.

He is going to be one hell of a tough act to follow and I don't envy the player who finally takes his place.

The club are in a difficult position when it comes to replacing Augero, if Jesus is not in the team on a regular basis this season I think he will want out, but it's simply impossible to drop Augero, every time there has been the slightest doubt about him, he has bounced back even better.
The best striker in the club's history by far, a guy who never causes problems on or off the pitch and probably the Premier Leagues finest goal scorer.

He is going to be one hell of a tough act to follow and I don't envy the player who finally takes his place.
Ever striker we have had has suffered from not being sergio,if gabby is smart he will stay,doesn't mean we should wish sergio into his cap and slippers long before he is there

Ever striker we have had has suffered from not being sergio,if gabby is smart he will stay,doesn't mean we should wish sergio into his cap and slippers long before he is there
Jesus is at the age where he needs to be playing every week and probably deserves to.

Personally I am not 100% convinced he is the man to replace Augero but time will tell.

Jesus is at the age where he needs to be playing every week and probably deserves to.

Personally I am not 100% convinced he is the man to replace Augero but time will tell.
At just 22 years old Jesus is number 9 for Brazil. He was their matchwinner in the final of last year's Copa America and player of the tournament. That will do for starters. I certainly wouldn't swap him for Neymar and can't think of a better out-and-out striker in the Premier League at the moment (except Sergio)

Not if he is still the best and he is

my thinking is finish as the best and at the top, don't fool anybody when your time is up ?? maybe at another club you could play for 2 or 3 years when they are not asking you to play 3 games a week and train hard all week, manchester city are the top dogs because we keep the players that are 100% behind the club and can give that every week, sorry there is no room at the table anymore if you don't bring something to the club

don't get me wrong loyalty has never been in question by aguero and he really is a goal machine and when on fire look out defenders, and to keep doing it season after season for 8 seasons will be rewarded with a final season, but i don't think it will be a magic 20 plus goals season, next season we can not be in a place when agureo is the only option ?? he must be the back up to Jesus and a new striker and play every 1 in 3 games at best

just remember how sad was it to watch yaya just going through the motions in the final year (painful) the club should have done the best thing and moved him on, a shadow of a the player we loved burning up the middle of the park and unstoppable beast, even the fans started to turn on him because of it ?? i hate for aguero to go through that with the fans

aguero is coming to a end at manchester city maybe one more season at best, so squeezing the last drip out of him in one big push for champions league glory and that will be him off too, the last of the old guard from 2012 and will be sadly missed just like silva and kompany and zabba and yaya
It's being stage managed nicely.

Zabba,Yaya,Hart,Vinny,Dave,Sergio.

One of the greatest strikers we've ever seen in a blue shirt who'd had it been Red would have the Messi/Ronaldo media treatment. We don't realise how lucky we are.

When the time comes we'll be ready for another emotional night to see a legend off will by tempered by knowing the future is fucking amazing.

my thinking is finish as the best and at the top, don't fool anybody when your time is up ?? maybe at another club you could play for 2 or 3 years when they are not asking you to play 3 games a week and train hard all week, manchester city are the top dogs because we keep the players that are 100% behind the club and can give that every week, sorry there is no room at the table anymore if you don't bring something to the club

don't get me wrong loyalty has never been in question by aguero and he really is a goal machine and when on fire look out defenders, and to keep doing it season after season for 8 seasons will be rewarded with a final season, but i don't think it will be a magic 20 plus goals season, next season we can not be in a place when agureo is the only option ?? he must be the back up to Jesus and a new striker and play every 1 in 3 games at best

just remember how sad was it to watch yaya just going through the motions in the final year (painful) the club should have done the best thing and moved him on, a shadow of a the player we loved burning up the middle of the park and unstoppable beast, even the fans started to turn on him because of it ?? i hate for aguero to go through that with the fans
He will be banging in the goals until the min he walks out of the door,i said bookmark my posts back when people tried to right him off,you can bookmark this one as well
As for the rest of your post it's bollocks,sorry

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.