Remembering Yaya!

I’d list him alongside Tevez as I have unsavoury memories of him too. Look at the talent in the team now - De Bruyne, Sane, Sterling, Bernardo. They can’t all be legends. The word is used too much these days.

Perhaps Aguero? I don't think there's a perhaps about that, Aguero scored 22 goals prior to the QPR game and scored the goal and has been vital in all the success that has followed. Tevez time with us was far too short to consider it the most important, he was an unbelievable player from 2009-2011 but his influence can't be compared to that of Aguero's.

The one thing Aguero is missing is a career defining season. His consistency is completely unrivalled, but I think a season where he got 30+ league goals would greatly enhance his legacy outside the Manchester City fan base.

Yaya has that in 13/14. People can remember a time when he was the best midfielder in the world bar none, and as a starting point for discussions I think that helps him a lot.

The one thing Aguero is missing is a career defining season. His consistency is completely unrivalled, but I think a season where he got 30+ league goals would greatly enhance his legacy outside the Manchester City fan base.

Yaya has that in 13/14. People can remember a time when he was the best midfielder in the world bar none, and as a starting point for discussions I think that helps him a lot.
Mmmm, I can’t think of a career defining moment of a season Aguero had either, fucking useless little bastard!!!!

As for Yaya, the less said the better. All the ability in the world but a complete fucking prick.

Aguero is my favourite player bar none. He won’t really score 30+ a season because goals come from all over the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.