Aguero not 100%

I've written Aguero off once, I won't do it again until he is able to walk.

He will be banging in the goals until the min he walks out of the door,i said bookmark my posts back when people tried to right him off,you can bookmark this one as well
As for the rest of your post it's bollocks,sorry

If he plays against Palace I'd wager he'll get a Hat trick.

At just 22 years old Jesus is number 9 for Brazil. He was their matchwinner in the final of last year's Copa America and player of the tournament. That will do for starters. I certainly wouldn't swap him for Neymar and can't think of a better out-and-out striker in the Premier League at the moment (except Sergio)
Kane, Aubameyang, Salah are all different class to Jesus. He's a decent squad player but no more. Neymar might be a flouncing ponce but he's levels above Jesus

If he plays against Palace I'd wager he'll get a Hat trick.
It boils my piss the way some have convinced themselves it's time he was back up to gabby whilst he is the best he has ever been,never have i known a fanbase that wants to push someone like him out of the door,if he was living on that goal i could understand but but he is a better all round player now than he was then

It boils my piss the way some have convinced themselves it's time he was back up to gabby whilst he is the best he has ever been,never have i known a fanbase that wants to push someone like him out of the door

Karen, anyone commenting Aguero is anything less than the best human to walk the planet and look at a football boils your piss.

It was only a week ago that people saying Aguero "wasn't looking fully at it" or "isn't in his best form" was boiling your piss in the performance thread, and now we've found out that he definitely isn't at 100% because he's not training.

I don't know why you feel the need to denigrate our future #1 striker, and a very talented 22 year old City player in order to defend Aguero's honour. He's not at 100%, he's carrying an injury, and in those situations giving the kid a game is a perfectly fine suggestion.

Reactions: cjn
Karen, anyone commenting Aguero is anything less than the best human to walk the planet and look at a football boils your piss.

It was only a week ago that people saying Aguero "wasn't looking fully at it" or "isn't in his best form" was boiling your piss in the performance thread, and now we've found out that he definitely isn't at 100% because he's not training.

I don't know why you feel the need to denigrate our future #1 striker, and a very talented 22 year old City player in order to defend Aguero's honour. He's not at 100%, he's carrying an injury, and in those situations giving the kid a game is a perfectly fine suggestion.
As i have said many times i am a sergio supporter not a gabby hater,his time will come
Thanks for the patronising bollocks though

He will be banging in the goals until the min he walks out of the door,i said bookmark my posts back when people tried to right him off,you can bookmark this one as well
As for the rest of your post it's bollocks,sorry

hahahaha
now then keep it clean, they are just my views and if you feel different then ok

i never written off anybody and as for aguero silly to think am writing him off and yes he will be scoring goals but being the main striker then we need to rethink his place because he himself saying he is leaving next season not me, and a new striker needs time to bed in and if we sign somebody like mbappe he will be first choice any way

football is a cruel game and you have to be hard and something move on, maybe aguero does not want to play 2nd fiddle next season if we sign somebody like we need, so pep is not going to just keep somebody in the squad that is not happy

It's being stage managed nicely.

Zabba,Yaya,Hart,Vinny,Dave,Sergio.

One of the greatest strikers we've ever seen in a blue shirt who'd had it been Red would have the Messi/Ronaldo media treatment. We don't realise how lucky we are.

When the time comes we'll be ready for another emotional night to see a legend off will by tempered by knowing the future is fucking amazing.

yep spot on

maybe hart and zabba did not get the send off they would have liked, but he is not just one of the best strikers we ever had ?? he is the bench mark TOP STRIKER ever

Kane, Aubameyang, Salah are all different class to Jesus. He's a decent squad player but no more. Neymar might be a flouncing ponce but he's levels above Jesus
We will just have to disagree on this one. Salah has been poor this season as has Kane. I am just not a fan of Neymar. He's a social media player for me like Pogba. He has been dreadful for Brazil at major tournaments. Let's wait and see how Jesus develops. He is still very young.

hahahaha
now then keep it clean, they are just my views and if you feel different then ok

i never written off anybody and as for aguero silly to think am writing him off and yes he will be scoring goals but being the main striker then we need to rethink his place because he himself saying he is leaving next season not me, and a new striker needs time to bed in and if we sign somebody like mbappe he will be first choice any way

football is a cruel game and you have to be hard and something move on, maybe aguero does not want to play 2nd fiddle next season if we sign somebody like we need, so pep is not going to just keep somebody in the squad that is not happy
I don't think we will buy a another striker in his mould again,i think gabby will step up but he is not the same kind of striker but i think pep wants a more fluid front line and not a focal point like sergio is,then i think we will buy in someone young to be behind gabby,how this would all work when pep leaves i don't know,the new guy might want a more tradional striker like sergio,i'm old fashioned,i like a more tradional out and out striker,i think that is part of my resistance to him leaving,no-one we buy along your lines would be first choice ahead of sergio,he is peps go to man and he will remain so whilst he can still kick a ball,he is isn't a past it player living on reputation,he just scored 30 goals last season,rather than wish him away and demote him etc just cherish the time he has left,IT'S SERGIO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.