United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the Wales v Croatia game, but I was shocked by the match report where they describe Dan James pretending to have a head injury.

2472.jpg

Giggs said “He was compos mentis. We did tests at half-time and he passed them. He stayed down, I say about players being smart and he was smart, he stayed down and he was fine. The physios came over and there was no problem. He stayed down, he was a bit streetwise, he told the doctors ‘I’m just not moving, I’m just sitting still,’ not to get anyone sent off but just using his nous. At half-time, he did and passed all of the concussion tests. He was fine.”

I don't care if Man Utd are playing Liverpool next, that is cheating. We all know players do it, but usually it's impossible to prove. If he gets a ban for this, it will probably be from international matches.

The football authorities should be dealing with this. There is deception going on here. Either Giggs is pretending his player was not unconscious, or the player is trying to deceive the ref. Is there another explanation?

Well said, Marvin.

If he wasn’t a cheat before he left the Liberty, he’s certainly a quick learner.

He’s already been booked twice for diving, and now this.

His behaviour is clearly being condoned by his international manager and the rent boy's silence over the diving points to the fact that he condones it too.

And the common links? The rags and the pisscan.

He's been booked a few times already for diving. I thought I'd give him the benefit of the doubt as I've seen Sterling sent flying by light touches. It happens when you're flying but when you read stuff like this it damages the credibility of the player.

Another aspect thst is irritating is the matter of fact way what it is reported. If what was a City player who had done that, then the media would be up in arms.
He has rightly been booked for diving,full on young diving with absolutely no contact,he is a young player who is at a club who win by any means possible,nevile has said that many times,trying to get players sent off is part of their game plan

Just watched a clip of the challenge. What a shitestain he is. He even said " I got a hit on the forehead" unless your forehead is in your arse pal (debatable with his current form) then you got hit on the back.
Should be a lengthy ban this as it's not just the cheating aspect it's the pretending to be unconscious. The only point he takes a knock to the head was when he hit the ground and his head bounced on the deck.
We all know he will get away scot free though.

I didn't watch the Wales v Croatia game, but I was shocked by the match report where they describe Dan James pretending to have a head injury.

2472.jpg

Giggs said “He was compos mentis. We did tests at half-time and he passed them. He stayed down, I say about players being smart and he was smart, he stayed down and he was fine. The physios came over and there was no problem. He stayed down, he was a bit streetwise, he told the doctors ‘I’m just not moving, I’m just sitting still,’ not to get anyone sent off but just using his nous. At half-time, he did and passed all of the concussion tests. He was fine.”

I don't care if Man Utd are playing Liverpool next, that is cheating. We all know players do it, but usually it's impossible to prove. If he gets a ban for this, it will probably be from international matches.

The football authorities should be dealing with this. There is deception going on here. Either Giggs is pretending his player was not unconscious, or the player is trying to deceive the ref. Is there another explanation?
This goes far deeper than simply trying to gain an advantage on the pitch. The rule about blows to the head taking primacy over other injuries is there for good reason and anyone who subverts or undermines it in any way puts fellow professions potentially at risk in the future. Utterly fucking selfish. Streetwise, my arse.

He's been booked a few times already for diving.

Giggs from his comments doesn't think it necessary to advise a young player who is building a reputation for " diving " that he shouldn't be doing it.

Condoning and encouraging blatant cheating is clearly acceptable as far as Giggs is concerned. Is he also passing on advice on how to improve his skills " in the art of diving and thus cheating " , many might ask .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.