Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Referee: Anthony Taylor Assistants: Gary Beswick | Adam Nunn Fourth official: Tim Robinson VAR: Michael Oliver Assistant VAR: Andy Halliday

13 Wins 4 Draws 4 Defeats 34 Yellow Cards 3 Red Cards

Have had a bum rap with injuries , bookings , var combined with Liverpool's best start since they last won a title so nothing to really get excited about in the league to date.

Hopefully we can keep the gap into single figures until we get back the long term injured players and injuries are kept to a minimum from now on otherwise we are pushing crap uphill this season to make it 3 in a row.

To turn a 12 point gap around the dippers would have to lose 4 games.
How many have they lost since the start of last season, can't see it happening.
I get what you're saying but beat them twice, and I really do believe that is doable well, it's all back on again, plus, how flukey have they been?

They are almost certainly going to hit a rough spell and I don't think they have the depth of squad to recover easily.

Ederson
Walker
Fernandinho
Stones
Zinchenko
Rodri
De Bruyne
Bernardo Silva
Mahrez
Sterling
Aguero

John Stones and Kevin De Bruyne have both trained today, following their recent injury problems. [via @ManCity]

Look who’s back...

EG3AeaXW4AANe0Y.jpg

EG3AeagX0AU-6g7.jpg

EG3Aeb0WoAAaY9m.jpg

EG3AedZXYAIWQul.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.