Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

I was told arena first, build up demand and then stand. They want it so we are getting 54,000 midweeks regularly until they do it. Will be 3/4 years I would expect but will happen.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the design evolved and we ended up with a large single tier stand instead. I’m sure the wait will be worth it.

I was at the stadium this morning to sort out a problem with my season card. As I walked back to my car on The North Car Park I noticed that some work has already started on the proposed site (where the BMX type place used to be).
At least 3/4 drilling/boring machines,a couple of bulldozers and a uni-mog type of vehicle.
Looks like some preliminary work may have already begun.

They are looking to use the venue about 120 times a year.

A mix of concert and sporting events. Things like Basketball, Gymnastics, Tennis, Boxing and UFC. Some award ceremonies as well.

Forgot the public consultation was on Today.

Will nip down tomorrow. Hopefully there will be some other images on view? ;-) Will ask a few questions.
Have been over earlier today they have only the same artists impression that is in your earlier post.

I saw soil tests being done on proposed area as far back as the day after the Vincent Kompany Testimonial. This will be great for East Manchester.
I was at the stadium this morning to sort out a problem with my season card. As I walked back to my car on The North Car Park I noticed that some work has already started on the proposed site (where the BMX type place used to be).
At least 3/4 drilling/boring machines,a couple of bulldozers and a uni-mog type of vehicle.
Looks like some preliminary work may have already begun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.