United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Declan Rice looks set to be a permanent fixture in the England team as Manchester United are expected to make a £70,000,000 bid for the next Gary Pallister..."

They would be as well buying the real Gary Pallister.

Reactions: mat
He has rightly been booked for diving,full on young diving with absolutely no contact,he is a young player who is at a club who win by any means possible,nevile has said that many times,trying to get players sent off is part of their game plan
I think you mean 'TRY to win by any means possible'. Not working out too well for them right now is it?

Sanchez injured & out for up to 3 months according to the Chile manager.
Ah well, back to them lot & sit in his supposed £500,000 a week.

Gutting news this, we are going to the inter v verona game and were hoping to see if we could see him move in the flesh when hes playing statues on the pitch.

This goes far deeper than simply trying to gain an advantage on the pitch. The rule about blows to the head taking primacy over other injuries is there for good reason and anyone who subverts or undermines it in any way puts fellow professions potentially at risk in the future. Utterly fucking selfish. Streetwise, my arse.

Just seen this on youtube, what the hell was he doing play acting ? Trying to get a player sent off ? . Head injuries are serious and shouldn't be made light of. He pretended to have a head injury what a knob..

There is no way James banged his head on the ground enough to be knocked out and the two other players didn't go anywhere near his head. that is cheating at its worst, he was never injured but he presumably wanted to slow the game down to help Wales who were losing. Absolute shitehawk of the lowest kind (TBF I don't think there is a high kind but hey)

This goes far deeper than simply trying to gain an advantage on the pitch. The rule about blows to the head taking primacy over other injuries is there for good reason and anyone who subverts or undermines it in any way puts fellow professions potentially at risk in the future. Utterly fucking selfish. Streetwise, my arse.

Goddamnit Gordon you're spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.