You f*****s

you're a genius - I never thought of it like this.. the equivalent of a MASH episode where they're ordering ribs from Chicago!

if its anything like our local kebab shop phoning them and picking it up yourself would be quicker even if you have to travel from the usa hahahahahah

The one in Fallowfield is still open
Chicken/Seekh mix is still the Kebab of choice

As for the shop that closed,I’m surprised any of those food outlets are still open,that area is rotten,do the powers that be think the roaches just disappear when the shop closed

Rats the size of cats,all running amok in the entry at the back
The “curry mile” was the place to go many years ago,now it’s full of smoke shacks and smaller kebab shops with very few restaurants

Fucking kebabs. I just spent two weeks eating black pudding, shepherds pie, liver and onions, steak n kidney puds, meat pies, fish, chips, peas, gravy.
At one point I went fully mental and had tapas.

I usually ate in Rusholme Abduls when I lived on the Wilmslow Road corridor. You never went hungry! Some change since...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.