Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

The sad thing is, that's not really going to change anything. Racists are racists. Ban them for 10 games, they'll be back at it the first game they get back in, they think they're 'defiant'. ****s.

It certainly sends a message , majority of them are not racists - if they see some twats doing monkey chants etc. They no the game gets called off and they can’t watch their country for another 10 games. It would massively root it out.

Proud of our lads. Handling this with dignity and unity.
Hope players , staff and fans return safe.
This is football not a racist rally.

Makes me relieved to be a city fan.
#unity.

The sad thing is, that's not really going to change anything. Racists are racists. Ban them for 10 games, they'll be back at it the first game they get back in, they think they're 'defiant'. ****s.
Well yeah, but then you can them again and again. Eventually the FA will get the message and try and identify them and stop them from attending in the future like other countries have done with their hooligans.

REMINDER: please keep political posts out of this thread — they will be removed, as identified.
Just to clarify, this was in response to an unnecessary/irrelevant post about Brexit. By all means continue to condemn the racist idiots booing Sterling and Mings.

Racism is wrong but I do find it 'funny' that England fans are fighting their way through Europe on a drunken rampage and yet we moan about some chanting. yet again we sit on our high horse criticising other nations for their behaviour whilst ignoring our own.
Oh and don't think I am saying racism is acceptable, we had Chelsea fans abusing Sterling and one of our own doing the same so we are both violent and racist and yet we are better than Bulgaria.
Completely agree glass houses and all that

Just to clarify, this was in response to an unnecessary/irrelevant post about Brexit. By all means continue condemn the racist idiots booing Sterling and Mings.
Yes, nothing wrong with calling the racist ****s out, carry on there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.