Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

Don't get the abuse for Kane he is by a country mile England's best Center forward
His job is to score goals and he is very, very good at it. Tonight he scored one and set up two. Job done.

I really don’t understand the abuse he gets. If he played for us and was scoring 30 goals a season he’d be a folk-hero.

Don't get the abuse for Kane he is by a country mile England's best Center forward

I think its because he can be a dirty twat as we've seen first hand but never gets booked due to being the FA pin up boy.

Also that farce where he tried to steal a goal off a team mate that clearly he didnt touch.

Uefa saying that they won't comment this evening.
Why not?
It should be immediate. Are they waiting for proof?
Absolutely horrifically incompetent outfit.

Because they will do their usual and pretend it didn't happen. That's why they never followed through and abandoned the game even though there was more abuse.

Think that's first game have wanted England win.great see sterling score and impressed by mings.take that you neanderthals.

Hahahahaha I’d pick a team of cloggers though. ;-)
BM team that would beat Bulgaria

Bench: @stony, @mat, @karen7, @bobmcfc, @squirtyflower, @Blue Mist, @Stoned Rose

I could probably perform to a similar level as Hendo.......... :-/
Couldn’t we all, mate, couldn’t we all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.