Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

Bulgaria are about as good as San Marino a team that's only won one game in it's history and haven't managed to score a goal in over a year really are you sure.
Maybe a little hyperbole but did you actually see anything tonight from Bulgaria to make you think they are any better ?

probably the most meaningless hour of football i've endured, there was nil chance of a game breaking out, after the third went in it was dead. England's performance high-lighted how awful they were in their last game. Thank christ we have real football back this week-end, ....
Yep, I honestly hate these international breaks more than anything . It's fucking dire stuff.

I am sure those racists highlighted are all from the same family. They all had the same gormless hate filled mocking faces, like clones.

What a gutless prick Greg Clark was then. When asked if UEFA punishments have been harsh enough he had perfect opportunity to say it as it is and he just dodged the question. If our own FA. Can’t be honest about it then what chance do we have with UEFA.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.