Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

I stayed round their a couple of years ago. There’s a few chines restaurants where big bottles of Italian beer are very reasonable. There was a big real ale bar on a corner with music. I will ask a mate if he remember the name of it.
Alright nice one mate, cheers

Were doing flight from stansted morning of the game to turin , flight was £30 and only roughly an hour or so to milan by train which is cheap enough , by the sounds of it I think were the only ones on that route.

Everyone still think it will go down to general sale? Seems a lot of interest I have everything else booked that’s all so just flapping haha

Got one today and my lads mate has cancelled so taking up his flight.Going via Brussels, bit of a wait but into Milan early evening Tuesday, home mid day Thurs so cant complain at the price.

My lad and his mates have booked near the main train station, is there much bar wise in that area?

I’m staying in the b&b gambara. About 25 minute walk to san Siro. Travelling Wednesday morning on my own from Gatwick, so should hit b&b about 14:00. Anyone stayed around area before? Recommend good bars/pubs. Love to meet up with fellow blues for a few jars.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.