Oleksandr Zinchenko - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Made more defensive headers, tackles, physical challenges and interceptions in that video than Frenkie De Jong makes in a season, and had about 1/3 the touches and passes than De Jong has in a half.

It's almost like they're nothing alike...

Still can’t believe Moneybags Manchester City with their chequebook Managers and bottomless pit of cash got this no name guy from an obscure Russian team for a barrel of vodka and a box of used I-pads.

Someone deserves a bonus.

Made more defensive headers, tackles, physical challenges and interceptions in that video than Frenkie De Jong makes in a season, and had about 1/3 the touches and passes than De Jong has in a half.

and breathe

When you make emotional responses I dont want to bother with this anymore. You can believe what you want.

She said yes,awww

EHAsTwfX0AUetef.jpg

Zinchenko was magnificent in the Ukraine v Portugal match. He ran the game from start to finish in central midfield. He seemed to be playing a box-to-box role. It really made me think that Pep needs to give him a proper chance in this position. He looked much more mobile than Gundogan and at times he was spraying passes around like KDB. I realise it was only one match but would love to hear what Ukraine fans think. I wonder what a Zin and Foden mildfield would look like. Worth a punt in the Carabao Cup game perhaps.

We all know that Zinchenko isn't really a left back. I would like to see him in midfield because as per above comments I've heard a lot of good reports about his games for the Ukraine. He's a young player. Sounds like his game is developing.

We all know that Zinchenko isn't really a left back. I would like to see him in midfield because as per above comments I've heard a lot of good reports about his games for the Ukraine. He's a young player. Sounds like his game is developing.
So would I , just not ours .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.