Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that the international borefest and racist testimonial is over, look forward to propper footy. Hope we discover our true form and Townsend doesn't have any worldies up his sleeve. 1-2 City.

I think this would be a perfect time to start Foden. Shake things up a bit and let’s see what he really can do with a few starts in a row.

I think this would be a perfect time to start Foden. Shake things up a bit and let’s see what he really can do with a few starts in a row.
Can't see him giving Foden his first league start of the season away from home, sadly. Think we'll see a midfield three of Rodri, De Bruyne and either Silva or Gundogan.

Can't see him giving Foden his first league start of the season away from home, sadly. Think we'll see a midfield three of Rodri, De Bruyne and either Silva or Gundogan.

Yep. Pep's genuinely nervy about Selhurst Park. There's no way Foden starts.

Hopefully Stones is fit to start, I'd play him and Otamendi and get Ferna back in midfield try and get the solid team shape back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.