United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
OLwySGQ.jpg

Just seen this inbetween a story on the m.e.n website.
Is it a joke or what?
They have got 659million orders already

I was thinking last night it was only 2 seasons ago ( Jose’s second season with them ) they actually could win the title, I had a bet with my mate who’d finish higher us or them, I remember after they lost to Huddersfield away he text saying “ do you want your money now “
So to go from that belief to knowing they’ll be lucky to get top half in that short space of time must be fucking with them and I honestly think they’re in a state of shock,

It's only The Mirror I know but as it is a major Rag media sycophant then this is interesting. They are reporting that Kevin Glazer is about to sell his 13% stake as they are about to suffer their first fall in revenue in years. He is reportedly putting in clauses preventing them being resold in the short term to ensure the share price doesn't fall further thereby reducing the value of other family members stakes.

Is it true sky sports utd v Liverpool combined 11 has no Utd players ? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.