Bands or artists to see before you or they die

McCartney no.1 for me, as an avid Beatles fan.
Let's not argue about the Beatles again - not my bag but can see the attraction ;-)

The Rolling Stones.
Still think they are great live - their music and technology have aged them well in my opinion
The Who.
(Probably my most listened to band, but I think they aren't a patch on yester-year (no sh1t) - for what it's worth, I still enjoy watching them. I prefer it when they are performing Quadrophenia or Tommy nowadays
Fleetwood Mac.
I'm sure they are good but I wasn't willing to pay what they were charging last time the toured
Dylan (is he still performing?)
I can stress how poor I thought he was - maybe an off gig? :-/
Pink Floyd.
I would love for them to tour if they actually wanted to
Paul Weller.
Haven't seen him in the last 5-10 years but generally has been really good and I have seen him probably about 5 times
As above (for my 2p worth)......

I would have loved Zep to tour after they did that O2 gig but at least I saw them at Knebworth.

Not really many of my favourite acts still going that I have not seen so there's very few that I have a desperate need to see again. With a number of acts I've thought this will be the last time I bother going to see them or that they will tour but several years later find I have seen them again. Bruce is the major example and I'm keen now to take my daughters to see him if he tours again.

Thought I'd seen the Stones for the last time when they played Hyde Park a few years ago but they toured last year and were fantastic. Going to see Ronnie Wood play a solo gig next month, which will be a first.

Off to see what's left of Focus for the first time later this month and I'm going to see Keith Urban next year, which is another first.

Hoping Diamond Dave will take his bad on tour after his Vegas stint and will grace these shores as it seems there's no hope of a Van Halen tour, which, along with Zep, would have topped my wish list of bands I'd like to see again.

Guess that moves an Oasis reunion to the top of the list.
I still have that on my sky planner - they sound brilliant.

Bonham jnr on the drums is fantastic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.