Stan Collymore

Stan getting himself in the news again. I hate agreeing with Piers Morgan but I am pretty confused why Stan has suddenly decided its racist to ask him for comment after hes spent 20 years talking on any platform that'll hear him about racism in football whenever it pops up

Last edited:
He's decided that because he's an attention seeking idiot. A contrarian prick for the sake of it.

Last edited:
Stan getting himself in the news again. I hate agreeing with Piers Morgan but I am pretty confused why Stan has suddenly decided its racist to ask him for comment after hes spent 20 years talking on any platform that'll hear him about racism in football whenever it pops up

20 year career??? Even if you add when he started as a youth player in 1988 it was a 13 year career at most. A career he never fulfilled his potential in and won jack shit unless you count player of the month in January 1996. A career in which he only played professionally 252 times and scored 99 goals, not exactly prolific. So they would hardly want to talk to you about your glittering career Stan as there wasn't one. They may, however, want to talk to you about racism as a black player who had 12 clubs in his career and played 3 times for England. They aren't going to invite a white player on to talk about racism and the show is condensed into 2-1/2 hours so you may find they interview lots of other people about an array of subjects.

Maybe they could ask you about sexism, as you think a woman from Geordie Shore would be on talking about doing her nails. Or perhaps domestic violence as you punched your girlfriend in a bar in Paris. Or the sexual practice known as dogging. Personally why anyone asks this utter moron his views on anything is beyond me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.