NFL Football

Lions screwed big time, referees handing the packers a win.
Agree, refs literally gave Green Bay that win. The team I follow falcons also got screwed by the refs on Sunday, but then again with our defence not sure the refs needed to do that.

Oh how I miss shanahan, no surprise he has San Fran looking so exciting offensively.

So I went on Sunday !

I know Winston is bad but Wow that was horrific!

7 sacks 7 turnovers 3 Fumbles
Bobo Wilson the punt return couldn’t catch a cold , he has one job , to catch the ball and run! He couldn’t even catch it !

The Bucs were so poor , score flattered the Bucs!

Packers players must have the longest faces in the NFL, as the umpires keep mistaking them for shoulders and collars.
It wasnt even a close call. If its so clear on the replays then why the hell do they get it so badly wrong. Maybe because its the packers and their need for them to win.

It wasnt even a close call. If its so clear on the replays then why the hell do they get it so badly wrong. Maybe because its the packers and their need for them to win.

Calls were extremely poor but Lions didn't help themselves. They were far enough ahead at one point and ended up kicking when they should have pressed for TDs.

Calls were extremely poor but Lions didn't help themselves. They were far enough ahead at one point and ended up kicking when they should have pressed for TDs.
Lions are experts in snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

True. But without those face mask calls and that non call for pass interference, they’d have had to be Detroit to the power of ten to let that one slip. ;-)
Their season is on a knife edge at the moment. Two tough losses to Green Bay and Kansas and then the debacle that was the draw with Arizona and their season could be looking great. Two home games against the Vikings and giants that are absolute must wins if they have any designs on the play offs.

Im a Packers fan and agree there were some poor calls, the two you have mentioned and you can add the PI call when Green Bays corner had his arm across one of the Lions WR which would have lead to a big play, possibly on 3rd down aswell.

How the hell we got away with a win is beyond me. We had our No 1 receiver out No 2 and 3 were in and out of the locker room and our go-to guy last week (Jones) had a nightmare. 5-1 is an unbelievable start for Lafleur considering for the last few seasons at this stage we are normally talking about sneaking into the wildcard game by going on a run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.