Last Film You Saw

Anyone seen the new Brad Pitt one? Seems to be getting very good reviews,was thinking of going to see it this week,is it as good as the reviews are making out?
If you mean Ad Astra, don't waste your time. It's absolutely shit. First time I have EVER even contemplated walking out of a cinema after an hour. Ended up staying as I assumed the pace would have to pick up in the second half. It didn't and just continued to drift off into a whole load of nothingness.

Some impressive cinematography, but that is the ONLY thing this film has to offer. Terrible storyline, almost non-existent script, gaping plot holes, piss poor ending and characters that inspire zero empathy. 2/10

The one with Di Caprio? Once upon a time in Hollywood or something?

If so, don’t bother. One of Tarantino’s to file in his shite category. Mind numblingly boring, the characters don’t develop and you don’t root for anyone, there’s no substance to the plot and it basically stands still for over 2 hours.

I walked out of the cinema with 50 minutes to go. Eventually caught up with the last I missed, 40 more minutes of boredom with an additional 10 minutes of a Tarantino clusterfuck.
No mate, it's called Ad Astra

Ad Astra - Best comparison is Interstellar imo. Has it's moments. Wasn't a fan of the ending but overall it's enjoyable. Looks good on the big screen.
Yeah that's what I was thinking,a movie like that you have to watch on the cinema screen it just wouldn't look right on TV,even it you have a 56 inches type ( insert your own carry on joke in here please )

Us, wasnt bad even if the twist made no sense and just woukdnt have feasibly worked.

Ma, enjoyed it.

Oh and then a light hearted one I've never heard of on amazon, Absolutely Anything, watchable nonsense.

Miles Davis - birth of the cool.
Interesting & informative watch, with good music too.
A tormented soul but a very good musician

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.