United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the Wales v Croatia game, but I was shocked by the match report where they describe Dan James pretending to have a head injury.

2472.jpg

Giggs said “He was compos mentis. We did tests at half-time and he passed them. He stayed down, I say about players being smart and he was smart, he stayed down and he was fine. The physios came over and there was no problem. He stayed down, he was a bit streetwise, he told the doctors ‘I’m just not moving, I’m just sitting still,’ not to get anyone sent off but just using his nous. At half-time, he did and passed all of the concussion tests. He was fine.”

I don't care if Man Utd are playing Liverpool next, that is cheating. We all know players do it, but usually it's impossible to prove. If he gets a ban for this, it will probably be from international matches.

The football authorities should be dealing with this. There is deception going on here. Either Giggs is pretending his player was not unconscious, or the player is trying to deceive the ref. Is there another explanation?

The papers and medical quangos are all over this today.

He’s a horrible little cheat that Dan James.

Absolutely perfect for the ****s.

Last edited:
They have got 659million orders already
I note the price of the "making of Ole" book has been reduced heavily already lol
And..its release date is cynically entwined with the Munich air disaster anniversary. ..this book is clearly going to be a disaster sales wise. ..I wonder who the author is..?,lol

I note the price of the "making of Ole" book has been reduced heavily already lol
And..its release date is cynically entwined with the Munich air disaster anniversary. ..this book is clearly going to be a disaster sales wise. ..I wonder who the author is..?,lol

Ahahaha I hadn't seen that book before! Oh it would be so funny if he got fired before the book came out.

"The making of Manchester United's Great Hope"

"Jamie Jackson investigates why he was the perfect man for the job to bring back the glory days."

Ahahaha I hadn't seen that book before! Oh it would be so funny if he got fired before the book came out.

"The making of Manchester United's Great Hope"

"Jamie Jackson investigates why he was the perfect man for the job to bring back the glory days."

Great Hope!!!!!!

Available at all good landfills....

the-red-apprentice-9781471187841_lg.jpg

Ole's doing a signing, location to be confirmed...

landfill-sea-gulls-junk.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.