#47 | Phil Foden - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Head and shoulders above his colleagues in terms of talent and football intelligence
Common to praise Foden, but this is not true. Many of his colleagues had outstanding performances as well, Foden was not clearly above them.

Hudson Odoi is going to be a star.

oh yeah, couldn't believe he tried that, he also had a fk cross from the left that Davies messed up - KDB woulda been proud
Yeah that was right on the money,hopefully Phil starts getting a bit more game time although I’d rather it be home games to get him bedded in he could well get game time the next few weeks with palace,Atalanta,villa and Southampton twice all at home bar palace ...

Common to praise Foden, but this is not true. Many of his colleagues had outstanding performances as well, Foden was not clearly above them.

Hudson Odoi is going to be a star.

Many? The defenders were poor, Davies bang average and Nketiah doing nothing lots of other strikers of a similar age would do. Hudson Odoi played well, undoubtedly.

I think you are confusing 'football intelligence' and 'talent' with 'performance'. Easily done as some of the letters are the same.

Many? The defenders were poor, Davies bang average and Nketiah doing nothing lots of other strikers of a similar age would do. Hudson Odoi played well, undoubtedly.

I think you are confusing 'football intelligence' and 'talent' with 'performance'. Easily done as some of the letters are the same.
It takes football intelligence to get in the right spot and score as Nketiah showed.

Hudson Odoi was brilliant, showed great awareness of when to take on and when to shoot.

I love Foden, but let's not circle jerk about on this, there were others with great "intelligence" and "talent" on show.

Relax with the insults as well, if your ego is so weak to not be able to handle a slight criticism to your comment then you will find life difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.