#SOO Save Our Olé Season III.....Ole, The Trilogy.....We've Failed.....Thank You Ole.

Schmeichel right on message for the #SOO campaign. Just the stuff we want to hear. Whoever recruited him, well done.
Absolutely, a bit more of this and (please God) a result against the dippers and it will be 'oles at the wheel' again. I worry sometimes that the Utd manager does not get the support he so clearly deserves from some on here

Absolutely, a bit more of this and (please God) a result against the dippers and it will be 'oles at the wheel' again. I worry sometimes that the Utd manager does not get the support he so clearly deserves from some on here

I think most of us are realists and can see the bigger picture.

Or else we’re just pissing ourselves laughing that the morons in charge at rag central could appoint such a useless incompetent to take charge of the most hopeless bunch of mercenaries that many can remember at the swamp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.