TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

Would it? If the clubs said things like;
"No night games where the two teams are greater than 100 miles apart".
"No games that mean our fans can't get the last train home".
"We want all games shown live to a UK audience, even if that means no Saturday 3pm kick-offs".
Don't disagree with what you have said but it would mean Newcastle having no night games as things stand. Think Burnley is their nearest game and that's about 115 away.

They really are crap aren’t they. Due out last Friday and still not available. Trying to get my Christmas sorted before trogging off to NZ.

They really are crap aren’t they. Due out last Friday and still not available. Trying to get my Christmas sorted before trogging off to NZ.
yep they are
i work a 7 week rota whereby I'm in work 5 out of 7 weekends,its hard enough making sure i book holidays for home games let alone aways,still,
the armchairs and foreign fans must be looked after number 1.

Ridiculous. Needing to know if the derby is going to be moved.

It's definitely going to be moved ... but to what day/time is the question? My best guess is 4.30pm on Sunday, but Friday, Sat morning or Sat night or Sun 2pm are not out of the question. It matters greatly to a lot of people, not that TV could care less

Don't disagree with what you have said but it would mean Newcastle having no night games as things stand. Think Burnley is their nearest game and that's about 115 away.

Maybe the league could just release Newcastle based on geography or increase the originally suggestion to 150 miles in their case as they are in the back end of nowhere, haven't they had Bournemouth ans Southampton away on night games in recent years from memory which is just stupid for fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.