TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

It's definitely going to be moved ... but to what day/time is the question? My best guess is 4.30pm on Sunday, but Friday, Sat morning or Sat night or Sun 2pm are not out of the question. It matters greatly to a lot of people, not that TV could care less

Sat morning is out of the question as it is a Sky game so cant be then, and as much as I would like it I cant really see it being 5:30 pm on the Sat either.

My guess would be Sun 2pm

Sat morning is out of the question as it is a Sky game so cant be then, and as much as I would like it I cant really see it being 5:30 pm on the Sat either.

They have swapped with BT in the past so Saturday 12:30 is possible

As far as I am aware the games are bought as bundles and Sky obviously blow BT away when it comes to bidding for the sought after/highly anticipated games. BT usually get a couple of the London derbies but they have never had a Manchester or Merseyside derby and cant see it changing anytime soon.

I think the 4.30k.o. on Sunday would be the best time for Sly and GM Police. Town will be dead at 7pm on Sunday so supporters will be easier to control. Getting back in to town at 4.30pm with shoppers still around is not ideal.
Anyway, just a guess ... it is still poor the way they can delay scheduled times for announcing the games. As match goers, we'll always be last in their considerations. That is, of course, until the day we stop showing up at the ground and watch it on tv instead!

I think the 4.30k.o. on Sunday would be the best time for Sly and GM Police. Town will be dead at 7pm on Sunday so supporters will be easier to control. Getting back in to town at 4.30pm with shoppers still around is not ideal.
Anyway, just a guess ... it is still poor the way they can delay scheduled times for announcing the games. As match goers, we'll always be last in their considerations. That is, of course, until the day we stop showing up at the ground and watch it on tv instead!
Also perhaps got to filter in the Xmas market shoppers, so town will be busier than normal.

Never knew that but don’t BT get first dibs at some of the fixtures?

I also think BT try to stay away from top 6 teams a wee bit in the league as they show them each 6 times with the european fixtures before christmas. Makes sense to show top 6 mid week and the rest of the league weekends. Eg Everton vs West Ham this Saturday.

SKY/BT and PL still trying to work out how to give the scousers more rest over us.

SKY/BT and PL still trying to work out how to give the scousers more rest over us.

I suspect you are nearer the truth than you think. Bearing in mind they disappear for the World Club thing in December I am sure they are trying to work out how to give them as much rest as possible whilst shoehorning our games into the smallest number of days possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.