Bulgarian Police 12 arrested - are you watching Merseyside ?

craigsteel

Cops in Bulgaria have now arrested 4 racist offenders within 2 days, Meanwhile Liverpool finest are still to to make one arrest following the bricking of our team bus two years later. Don’t hear much about that from the wonderful media, don’t expect better really

Not bad 4 out of about 10,000
It looked like the same set-up we see in England where you've got a hard-core of idiots who influence a little the more mainstream supporters. "Our" idiots know that in the ground they will be arrested if they do likewise. The Bulgarian equivalents thought they could do what they want. It was their entertainment.

Cops in Bulgaria have now arrested 4 racist offenders within 2 days, Meanwhile Liverpool finest are still to to make one arrest following the bricking of our team bus two years later. Don’t hear much about that from the wonderful media, don’t expect better really
This is what the Liverpool supporting sports editor of the Guardian wrote after the game:

Wild, furious, almost feral: from the Kop this felt like a collective triumph.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...sphere-liverpool-fans-anfield-manchester-city

There's one paragraph of mild regret about the coach attack. And many City fans comments about that article were deleted.

I hope City fans who are still contributing to Guardian football re-consider. Do you wish to support reporting like this? When have you ever known them to report something from a City angle?

Their Manchester correspondent has just written this:

the-red-apprentice-9781471187841_lg.jpg

They are no different to the wider football media in terms of content, but after the BBC the Guardian has the most advanced digital football offering. I'm staying clear of it. I hope other City fans do likewise.

I still cannot believe that the Merseyside police, have not made any arrests over 2yrs later. The trouble is that in my own conclusion is that they do not want to bother with finding these thugs. Maybe if a couple of our players got injured they may have done something about it. Alas as no one got injured, only badly shaken they are not carrying on with this matter any further. This is a shame and perhaps if we write to our M.P.'S asking them to find out more about this investigation if it is still on going or not and if not why not.

We need to bring these thugs to court otherwise they will do the same again, and maybe some other club could end up with players being blinded, by these so called football fans.

I was posting on another forum about what happened to england when a liverpool fan for some reason brought liverpool and violence saying how liverpool were right to attack the Juventus fans as liverpool fans were attacked the year earlier.
I pointed out the violence follows liverpool such as the two tragedies, and the attack on mcfc team bus. And that the thread was about racism not violence. Needless to say it turned around to the fact that I dislike liverpool and my views are blinkered.
I pointed out that he had brought liverpool into the thread and I just pointed out we are talking about racism.
My post with the YouTube clip from inside Citys team coach was removed !! Seems still cant say anything against liverpool on any forum !!!!

This is what the Liverpool supporting sports editor of the Guardian wrote after the game:

Wild, furious, almost feral: from the Kop this felt like a collective triumph.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...sphere-liverpool-fans-anfield-manchester-city

There's one paragraph of mild regret about the coach attack. And many City fans comments about that article were deleted.

I hope City fans who are still contributing to Guardian football re-consider. Do you wish to support reporting like this? When have you ever known them to report something from a City angle?

Their Manchester correspondent has just written this:

the-red-apprentice-9781471187841_lg.jpg

They are no different to the wider football media in terms of content, but after the BBC the Guardian has the most advanced digital football offering. I'm staying clear of it. I hope other City fans do likewise.

The Guardian article was written by LIverpool fan Sachin Nakrani..... in another life he has a twiiter account CharlieClitLicker :)

United fans actually took him down over some shit he was spouting:

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/guardian-journo-will-regret-starting-battle-with-united-fans/

Well worth a read imo.

Also, IIRC Ste Tudor from 93:20 has had big run-ins with him.

Still not arrested anyone for throwing a flare inside the ground at Chelsea fans so no chance of anyone being arrested over the coach attack

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.