#7 | Raheem Sterling - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s like being in a room with a very smart barrister, you know he is talking shite, but it’s very clever shite with well put together pompous and arrogant words. I am, as you know a simple man, and simply put, the racist shite that Raheem has been subject to domestically in England, and internationally for England, is the same - one is as appalling as the other. Racism in all its forms is for cunnts, there are no blurred edges here, no conflating (whatever the fuck that is). Racism is as evil in England/Britain as it is in Bulgaria. Fortunately the racists in Bulgaria were called out last night, I am not sure the English offenders of Raheem were called out, in fact I am sure they weren’t. But in my simple head racism is bad and it doesn’t have a league table, it doesn’t need comparing.

It's genuinely amazing that you're so incapable of seeing any kind of nuance in an extremely complicated topic. It's exactly the same as in the Bernardo thread, so at least you're consistent, and if only racism was as simple an issue as you seem to think, if it were we might have gotten rid of it by now.

Also apologies for using some words with more than 2 syllables you might find pompous.

Last edited:
It's genuinely amazing that you're so incapable of seeing any kind of nuance in an extremely complicated topic. It's exactly the same as in the Bernardo thread, so at least you're consistent, and if only racism was as simple an issue as you seem to think, if it were we might have gotten rid of it by now.

Also apologies for using some words with more than 2 syllables you might find pompous.
You really are a pompous prick aren’t you? Consistently full of condescending crap. You should probably get yourself out more, maybe get yourself a Donald for the first time?

It’s like being in a room with a very smart barrister, you know he is talking shite, but it’s very clever shite with well put together pompous and arrogant words. I am, as you know a simple man, and simply put, the racist shite that Raheem has been subject to domestically in England, and internationally for England, is the same - one is as appalling as the other. Racism in all its forms is for cunnts, there are no blurred edges here, no conflating (whatever the fuck that is). Racism is as evil in England/Britain as it is in Bulgaria. Fortunately the racists in Bulgaria were called out last night, I am not sure the English offenders of Raheem were called out, in fact I am sure they weren’t. But in my simple head racism is bad and it doesn’t have a league table, it doesn’t need comparing.

Do you think all violent crime is the same too?

Do you think all violent crime is the same too?
So given my point was that the racist abuse given to Raheem Sterling went on for at least 2 years, was fuelled by the written press and unchallenged by the tv media, do you agree that happened and do you think it was wrong? I know it happened and I know it was really fucking wrong. Too many smart arsed pricks can’t seem to see right from fucking wrong

Do you think some racism is less bad than other racism? It’s a bit line saying goering wasn’t as bad as hitler, he was still a real fucking cunnt

So given my point was that the racist abuse given to Raheem Sterling went on for at least 2 years, was fuelled by the written press and unchallenged by the tv media, do you agree that happened and do you think it was wrong? I know it happened and I know it was really fucking wrong. Too many smart arsed pricks can’t seem to see right from fucking wrong

Maybe you’ll be more rational when you calm down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.