TV Fixture Changes 2019/20

FFS it's taken longer than envisaged?? They have only known about it for about 6 months at least. What a joke.

From what I can gather the delays were because of Amazon and their demands. Why they couldn’t just show all the games at the same time like NBC do I don’t know

I suppose it all depends on whether Amazon wants all it's games on Boxing Day. Wouldn't surprise me though if they fuck about with the dates again like last year. It's a joke we still don't know by now.
Apparently if you read the thread our game is the only one on the 27th, all others on Boxing Day with four different kick off times.

Watch all Liverpool games before us every gameweek so they don’t have any pressure whatsoever and we’re always whatever no of pts behind and playing catch-up ...

This presumably moves the home games too - Sheff Utd to Sunday and Everton to the 2nd (probably). Thanks Amazon, FFS.

Anyone know the last time we had a home game on Boxing Day or New Years Day?

This presumably moves the home games too - Sheff Utd to Sunday and Everton to the 2nd (probably). Thanks Amazon, FFS.

Anyone know the last time we had a home game on Boxing Day or New Years Day?
There’s no reason why the Everton game should be moved, Sunday then Wednesday is acceptable but from previous years every chance we play 2nd Jan when a lot have gone back to work.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.