Advice needed regarding Indian food

Just as a bit of balance, curry is disgusting stuff. Food is a basic requirement of human beings, it should therefore never be a challenge to eat and it shouldn't have a negative effect on your body the following day.

Go and enjoy a nice Chinese. Chicken in black pepper sauce or sweet and sour king prawn. Lovely

Just as a bit of balance, curry is disgusting stuff. Food is a basic requirement of human beings, it should therefore never be a challenge to eat and it shouldn't have a negative effect on your body the following day.

Go and enjoy a nice Chinese. Chicken in black pepper sauce or sweet and sour king prawn. Lovely
Why do you think its disgusting?

My grandma lived till she was 97 yrs old, i can assure you she literally lived on a diet of curry. When i was a kid, she was always complain about there not being enough spices in the food.

What do you mean by a challenge to eat it?

And a negative affect on your body and then you go on to recommend chinese? What about the changover on the following day?

What do you mean by a challenge to eat it?

And a negative affect on your body and then you go on to recommend chinese? What about the changover on the following day?

I'm obviously no expert as I rarely eat the stuff, but when I have had curry I've always found the heat to be a challenge. I know there are milder curries, but in the main the popular ones are too hot for me. I'm sure you know what I mean about the effect on your body the following day, how can a food that does that to you be good?

I've eaten chinese food on a regular basis for most of my adult life. What is this changeover you've mentioned. I genuinely don't know and have never suffered any reaction to chinese food at all

Roganjosh. Sweet-ish and should be a bit spicy. Tomatoes, onions, some other shit and your choice of meat.
Paneer is cheese but is chewable and very tasty. Good starter/side.
Peas Pilau. spicy rice
Peshawari Naan. Bread with sultanas and sugar and coconut. Lovely.
Love Peshwari, when you’re full it’s like having a pudding to mop up the curry sauce.

I prefer chapatis. Love nice fresh, warm, thin chapatis to mop the plate with. Also use them as shovels for the chosen curry.
Like chapatis as well, tbh all Indian bread is tasty. I like the fried paratha and roti, the former is heart attack inducing especially with a Karai sauce.

I prefer chapatis. Love nice fresh, warm, thin chapatis to mop the plate with. Also use them as shovels for the chosen curry.
Like chapatis as well, tbh all Indian bread is tasty. I like the fried paratha and roti, the former is heart attack inducing especially with a Karai sauce.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.