Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
EHGUanNW4AAWqId.jpg

Any critics inside or outside the club have been won over but that's not to say that he never gets it wrong.

Occasionally we've lost games because the players have underperformed or freak goals have gone against us, or the opponents play a really good game. Against Wolves I think that Pep's options were reduced by injury but he got his midfield selection wrong. I think he wanted to take Bernardo out of the firing line, but City were left with a midfield that couldn't function. Otamendi took much of the blame but for me it all stemmed from Pep's midfield.
Great point Marvin, Otti deserves the criticism for diving in, his default decision making when he panics, but had absolutely no cover from any of the midfield.
Would like us to play Ferny similar to how he did against Arsenal at home last season, where he were a cross between CB and dmid.
Eddy
Walker, Stones, Otti, Mendy
Ferny
Rodri KDB
Bernardo Sterling
Aguero

I’d like to see Angelino. His cameo other week made him look better than Mendy going forward and no worse defensively, both look dodgy in that respect. Angelino looks quick though and against wolves we were bereft of any pace.

I reckon we'll line-up something like this:

Ederson
Walker
Stones
Fernandinho
Mendy
Rodri
D Silva
De Bruyne
Sterling
Mahrez
Augero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.