Recording garden wildflife

journolud

We think we've got badgers coming into the garden and if so would like to photograph or video them. Do any of you have any particular set ups for recording what goes on in your gardens, especially at night.

il_570xN.1619965249_hvmx.jpg

Definately dogging related

We think we've got badgers coming into the garden and if so would like to photograph or video them. Do any of you have any particular set ups for recording what goes on in your gardens, especially at night.
I feed 12 badgers in the evening right up under the window,they are about as soon as it gets dark,i feed them at a set time and they are all there waiting for me,if you do that then you'll be able to film them and they won't be bothered about it,i have a security light which is good for letting you know when they are there,if you have badgers you will have foxes as well,the badgers own the territory,when the foxes come to eat they stay a little way away in a subservient position and wait for the badgers to leave,the foxes are quite jumpy but you can film them
I just use my video camera,it's fun to watch them close up,it's a priviledge

p.s if you are a dogger you are a dirty bastard and no i don't need pics lol

I knew when I posted it I was taking a risk but hoping for at least one sensible answer before it went to shit. Oh well, I’m off to the Stan Collymore thread

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.