Dogs!!!

This social media dog apparently has 147000 followers

Worlds gone mad

Last edited:

This social media dog apparently has 147000 followers

Worlds gone mad

Personally I don't find this kind of thing cute or funny. Dressing a dog in uncomfortable people clothes it’s not meant to wear. Let a dog be dog I say

Soooooooooooooooo 6.30 this morning, me, 4 dogs and a rather suspicious looking headtorch set off down the river. 7.00, me, the headtorch and 3 dogs return, the shiny black twatting labrador 'pup' didn't. Took the 3 home, informed the Mrs, who promptly went into meltdown and I set off in the car with the now bedraggled Mrs TRB in hot pursuit. 7.30, found said shiny black twatting dog along the river not far from where it dissappeared, bloated and dragging the back end of a rotten sheep out of the brambles, clearly having been there since last weeks flood. The fucker had spent nearly an hour gorging itself on a rotten carcass and we're going out later.......

Soooooooooooooooo 6.30 this morning, me, 4 dogs and a rather suspicious looking headtorch set off down the river. 7.00, me, the headtorch and 3 dogs return, the shiny black twatting labrador 'pup' didn't. Took the 3 home, informed the Mrs, who promptly went into meltdown and I set off in the car with the now bedraggled Mrs TRB in hot pursuit. 7.30, found said shiny black twatting dog along the river not far from where it dissappeared, bloated and dragging the back end of a rotten sheep out of the brambles, clearly having been there since last weeks flood. The fucker had spent nearly an hour gorging itself on a rotten carcass and we're going out later.......

I like the cut of that dogs gigot.

You gotta love Labs.
They’d eat for GB.
Of course you do know how to get the sheep off him is to tempt him with some other titbit, treat, whatever he likes.
They do anything for food.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.